IHCRC offers prenatal, delivery and postpartum services to provide the best care for you and your baby. Women’s health services include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Comprehensive initial exam and monthly check ups
- Prenatal health education classes
- On-site prenatal ultrasounds
- Enrollment in Women, Infant and Children (WIC) food program
- Postpartum care including exams, home visits, and educatio
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 918-382-1256.
OU Physicians Midwifery at IHCRC
The University of Oklahoma (OU) Physicians Certified Nurse Midwives and IHCRC partner to deliver personalized care and support for expectant moms, as well as provide postpartum care at IHCRC.
The OU Midwives:
- Provide pregnancy, delivery and postpartum care
- If a pregnancy becomes “high-risk,” the midwives can refer and transfer care to OU Women’s Health Care Specialists
- Schedule and perform ultrasounds in the OU Perinatal Center
- Arrange for in-hospital epidural (anesthesia) procedures
- Assist moms in delivering their babies at Hillcrest Medical Center