IHCRC Pharmacy Services
The IHCRC Pharmacy provides quality comprehensive pharmacy services to our Native American population and the providers who serve you. The pharmacy is here as an information resource for you and your providers. In addition to filling your prescriptions, the pharmacists are available to provide medication counseling with patients and to consult with providers during your appointments.
The pharmacy staff is focused on providing accurate, appropriate, and timely responses to your requests. The staff will assist you with your refill requests and other medication questions. The IHCRC clinic and the pharmacy have transitioned to an electronic medical record. This has improved the pharmacy's ability to document your medication questions and to provide the appropriate follow-up to keep you informed.In July of 2012, the clinic added more robotics to the pharmacy. The installation of a second ScriptPro SP200 Robot has greatly improved our ability to fill your prescriptions quickly and accurately. Safety features are designed within the robot and the filling process that decrease the risk of human error and increase productivity. The robots count the medications, fill the bottles, attach the prescription labels, and group the bottles by patient name. Combined, they handle approximately 70% of the prescription volume. Within a few months, this addition enabled us to set a single day record of nearly 1,400 prescriptions.
Back Row (L to R) Misty Pearson, Carrie Hurst, Heather Curl, Shenay Gregg, Teresa McIntosh, Manuella Golden. Front Row Joann Gower, Ryann Richey, Becca Leath, Miranda Kohut, Pharmacy Director, Shelby Mathew and Stacy Wilson.The pharmacy has additional technology and resources available to you to help keep you informed about you medications and involved in your healthcare
- 24/7 refill request line: (918) 382-1270
- Online access to your medication profile from your computer. (Contact the pharmacy staff for enrollment.)
- To place refill requests.
- To add special request messages with your refill requests.
- To check for the approval or denial or your refill requests.
- To print a list of medications received.
- Rx2Go App for mobile devices:
- Text message notifications for prescriptions filled.
- E-mail notifications for prescriptions filled.
- A comfortable pharmacy waiting area with seating and video screens.
- Separate Pharmacy entrance from the parking to limit patient exposure during cold and influenza season.
- A private counseling room.
- Four inside pick-up windows designed to enhance your privacy
- Two drive-thru lanes for prescription pick-up convenience