Pediatric Dental Screenings
IHCRC is committed to increasing the number of children who are cavity free! Make plans to bring your children ages 2-18 to participate in the weekly pediatric dental screening.
Dental screenings include:
- Examination of teeth for cavities, gum disease and pediatric developmental issues
- Discussion of corrective procedures if needed
- Creation of dental hygiene plan
- Instructions on brushing and flossing, sports safety, and tobacco education
- Promotion of good nutritional habits and healthy snack ideas
Our dental staff encourages parents with preschool age children to take advantage of this opportunity. Young children will receive a free book as well as dental goodies at their screening.
For more information or to schedule a screening, call 918-382-1257.